Current Covid-19 Safety Procedures
As we continue to strive to provide safe and accessible eye care services to our patients, below are some of the precautionary policies and procedures that you will experience at your next visit with us.
- In order to minimize patient to patient contact and conduct optimum sanitization procedures for a visit to our practice, we are requesting that all visits be scheduled in advance by calling (603)926-5471.
- Since the entry door into our office is locked during office hours, patients are advised to call or text the office from the parking lot to notify our staff upon arrival for all visits. This includes all eye examinations and all services for contact lenses and eyeglasses
- Upon arrival to the office parking lot, patients need to call or text (603) 926-5471 before being granted entry into the building. A brief Covid-19 medical history will be taken by a staff member over the phone or in the lobby.
- Patients are required to wear a face mask upon entry into the office. Body temperature will be measured with a touchless forehead thermometer.
- Access to hand sanitizer and hand washing is available upon patient arrival, departure, and throughout the office visit.
- We request that advanced 24 hour notice be provided, if a patient is unable to keep their scheduled appointment due to illness or other circumstances.
We thank you for your patronage, understanding, and patience during this challenging pandemic time. We will continue to keep you updated regarding any changes in our office hours, policy, or procedure. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at (603)926-5471.
Your is good health,
The Doctors and Staff at Hampton Eyecare Associates, P.A.