COVID-19 Update: New Hours & Procedures
Firstly, we want to say we sincerely hope you, your friends and family are healthy during these potentially stressful times.
Starting on 06/29/2020, our office hours will be:
Mondays: 8:15 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesdays: 8:15 am – 6:30 pm
Wednesdays: 8:15 am – 5:30 pm
Thursdays: 8:15 am – 5:30 pm
Fridays: 8:15 am – 5:30 pm
Saturdays: 8:30 am – Noon
New Safety Procedures
As we are starting to get back to our “new” normal, here are some changes you may experience at your next appointment to protect you, our patients and staff:
- You will be asked to check in from your car by calling or texting 603-926-5471 to let us know you have arrived.
- You will be asked to wear a mask while inside our building.
- A staff member will check your temperature with a touchless forehead thermometer.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for you to use when you enter and exit the building and will be available throughout the office.
- For picking up glasses, contact lenses or repair appointments- please call or text 603-926-5471 when you arrive for your scheduled appointment and someone will come out to assist you.
- We ask if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance so we can reschedule you and have our team help other patients.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We will continue to keep you updated to any changes in our hours or any updates to the above policies as we go. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns as we are here to help.
The Doctors and Staff of Hampton Eyecare Associates, P.A.